Sunday, November 11, 2007

what?

its 4:16am and im the only one awake, i have this weird paranoia that someones gonna axe me on the head, ever since i had this obsession to watch gore'ish movies with my mum i can't seem to to brush off the feeling that someone would hack me to death or chop me up to bitty pieces and consume me. Especially Saw III got me real hard. I can't seem to get out of my mind that if i dont stop smoking or doing crack or whatever, i might find myself confined to a chair awaiting my death bed, not before going through a hell load of pain. I enjoy these movies but whenever it comes to these gore'ish parts here comes grace with the remote muting the movie and covering her eyes, and mum yelling for me to turn on the sound. Im so cold i can actually freeze my ass off right now, will go to sleep soon, just maybe not now. Mocks are in exactly 3 days and im not ready. Im gonna have a total meltdown. I can't wait to graduate, mum said i can get my hair dyed and perm as soon as i graduate, hopefully a tongue ring as well, though i doubt it. I got an ulcer on my right lip, and it hurts i can't enjoy food properly.

Im bored, so i will hit the hay
nites or morning

No comments: